effective safety services
leading your company
to a safer future
Health and Safety Representatives (HSR) 5 Day Comcare Initial Course
starting from Mon, Jun 25, 2018
Construction White Card - Work safely in the construction industry (CPCCOHS1001A)
starting from Tue, Jun 26, 2018
Health and Safety Representatives (HSR) Comcare Refresher Course
starting from Wed, Jun 27, 2018
Health and Safety Representatives Refresher Training
starting from Wed, Jun 27, 2018
Asbestos Removal Training for Workers - Non Friable (CPCCDE3014A)
starting from Sat, Jun 30, 2018
Health and Safety representatives (HSRs) 5 Day Course
starting from Mon, Jul 2, 2018
Asbestos Awareness Training
starting from Thu, Jul 5, 2018
WHS Risk Management for Supervisors and Managers
starting from Thu, Jul 12, 2018
Health and Safety Committee Course
starting from Mon, Aug 13, 2018
Introduction to Return To Work (RTW) Coordination
starting from Tue, Aug 14, 2018
Show all...
Traffic Controller - Blue Card (Stop/Slow)
Cost: $ 330.00 (GST free)

This course is a requirement for personnel who are required to control traffic with a Stop/Slow bat. This course will provide participants with the knowledge, skills and attitudes to perform traffic control safely for their co-workers and the public’s.


Note This course does not qualify participants to set up or work with traffic control plans.


Course content:
- Understand the role of a Traffic Controller.

- Apply the procedures of traffic controlling within a worksite.

- Operate a 2-way radio correctly and effectively.

- Promote the role of traffic controller in the community.


Upon successful completion of the course you will receive:
- RMS Statement of Training
- Traffic controller pocket sized card from RMS.

Nominal course duration: 1 Day


- Adequate literacy

- Steel Cap Boots

- A NSW Workcover construction induction card (white card) or equivalent.

- Hold or have previously held one of the two options listed below

- NSW P2 (Green Ps) drivers licence or equivalent or higher or

- NSW traffic controller photo card (expired within the last two years).

- Overseas Licence that is the equivalent or better than the above points. ie applicant has been driving unsupervised (i.e. not on a learner’s permit) for 12 months or more.

View schedule
"No public dates are currently available for this course please contact us  to organise an onsite course at your workplace,